ProHabits is thrilled to announce Heather Younger as a featured speaker for The Inclusion Habit experience
“Change can be hard to sustain unless we are inspired by something bigger than ourselves to make change happen and we have a plan to measure it. In my virtual keynote, I will lay out the importance of empathy and compassion in truly becoming a more inclusive individual. If you follow the path I lay out you will come to understand the power you possess to make those around you feel like they belong and are important. When coupled with The Inclusion Habit micro-actions, you will be setting you and your team up for success!” — Heather Younger, J.D.
To schedule Heather Younger and ProHabits to ‘shift and sustain’ the mindsets and behaviors of your organization, please contact Keith Kusterer (SVP Strategy, ProHabits) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A best-selling author, international TEDx speaker, podcast host, facilitator, and coach, Heather has earned her reputation as “The Employee Whisperer.” The experiences she’s gained as a CEO, entrepreneur, manager, attorney, writer, coach, listener, speaker, collaborator, and mother have given her insights into what drives employees at organizations of all sizes.
Although this is certainly not an exhaustive list, here are some essential highlights about Heather:
- She has facilitated more than 150 communication styles (DISC), leadership, and emotional intelligence workshops — reaching 1000’s of employees.
- Her motivation and philosophy have reached more than 20,000 attendees at her speaking engagements on stages large and small.
- Companies have charted their future course based on her focus group leadership.
- By implementing her laws and philosophies, she has helped increase companies’ employee engagement scores by double digits.
- She has driven results in a multitude of industries, including banking, oil & gas, construction, energy, and federal and local government.
- Her first book, “The 7 Intuitive Laws of Employee Loyalty,” hit the Forbes Must-Read list and is a go-to source for HR professionals seeking insight into their organization’s dynamics.
- Heather’s upcoming book, “The Art of Caring Leadership: How Leading with Heart Uplifts Teams and Organizations” is on pre-order on Amazon and many other platforms.
- Heather serves on the Board of Directors for Mile High SHRM and the American Cancer Society and is a professional member of the National Speaker’s Association.