- She has facilitated more than 150 communication styles (DISC), leadership, and emotional intelligence workshops — reaching 1000’s of employees.
- Her motivation and philosophy have reached more than 20,000 attendees at her speaking engagements on stages large and small.
- Companies have charted their future course based on her focus group leadership.
- By implementing her laws and philosophies, she has helped increase companies’ employee engagement scores by double digits.
- She has driven results in a multitude of industries, including banking, oil & gas, construction, energy, and federal and local government.
- Her first book, “The 7 Intuitive Laws of Employee Loyalty,” hit the Forbes Must-Read list and is a go-to source for HR professionals seeking insight into their organization’s dynamics.
- Heather’s upcoming book, “The Art of Caring Leadership: How Leading with Heart Uplifts Teams and Organizations” is on pre-order on Amazon and many other platforms.
- Heather serves on the Board of Directors for Mile High SHRM and the American Cancer Society and is a professional member of the National Speaker’s Association.